1. Access to Coconuts Villa will not occur, until all rental money has been paid in full.
2. Occupancy times are from 2pm on the day of the booked date of commencement and end at 11am on the final date of the booking. Late check out will only be available if there is no booking that directly follows the date of checkout up to 6pm. Any time after 6pm must be paid as 1 additional night.
The checkout time must be STRICTLY adhered to and the keys must be given to Coconuts Villa Staff or Booking Representatives at time of check-out.
3. At time of check-out Coconuts Villa must be left in a clean and tidy state ready for occupation by next tenant. All rubbish must be placed in bins provided and the refrigerator emptied of all contents.
4. Coconuts Villa Owners, Staff or Booking Representatives, reserves the right to terminate this agreement and request that Coconuts Villa be IMMEDIATELY vacated, without any refund to the tenants in the following, but not limited thereto circumstances:
(a) Causing malicious or deliberate damage to Coconuts Villa.
(b) Being or causing a public nuisance, excessive noise or any undesirable behaviour.
(c) Accommodation of MORE persons than stated on the Rental Agreement.
(d) Any re-renting/letting of the villa or re-renting/letting of individual rooms within the villa, to anyone other than the persons stated on the rental agreement.
(e) Disrespect (Physical, Verbal, Racial or Religious) of Coconuts Villa and or maintenance Staff. (Direct or Indirect)
(f) Any illegal activity that breeches any local or Indonesian laws.
(g) Ignoring warnings and/or requests for the continued breach of any rules set out herein, from the Owners, Staff or Booking Representatives.
5. NO Pets / Animals allowed at any time.
6. NO SMOKING permitted inside any room or enclosed area of Coconuts Villa.
7. Tenants are responsible for the safe keeping of keys to Coconuts Villa. Lost keys are to be reported to the Coconuts Villa Staff immediately. A $20 USD fee will apply where spare keys have to be cut. Tenants are liable for any damage caused if doors have to be forced open and locks damaged to gain access to any locked doors at Coconuts Villa.
8. Tenants will be held FULLY RESPONSIBLE for rectifying all DAMAGE and LOSSES to Coconuts Villa premises and contents incurred during time of tenancy.
9. No FURNITURE or effects are to be removed from Coconuts Villa during the booking and all furniture and effects must be left in the same position as at the commencement of the booking.
10. No responsibility is taken for tenant’s PERSONAL PROPERTY left abandoned at Coconuts Villa. A charge will be levied for the retrieval and forwarding of personal property left or abandoned at Coconuts Villa.
11. The booking is made in GOOD FAITH by the Owners / Staff or Booking Representative but may be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances, outside the Owners / Staff or Booking Representatives control.
The Owners / Staff or Booking Representative does not accept responsibility where such circumstances arise. Every reasonable effort will be made to offer alternative accommodation should this occur.
12. A NON-REFUNDABLE 50% deposit is required to confirm your booking. Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to the booking commencement. If the booking is cancelled less than 60 days prior to the booking dates, full payment will NOT be refunded, unless the property can be re-let for the period of the booking dates. RENTAL REFUNDS are at the discretion of the Owners or Booking Representative.
13. Coconuts Villa and Staff accept no responsibility and will not be liable for any personal injury, sickness or death, loss, damage, additional expense or inconvenience, directly or indirectly caused by, or arising from the use of the property, its facilities, or otherwise. Nor anything arising from exceptional weather conditions, Balinese festivals or traditional practices, airlines or other travel arrangements, or any other matter beyond our control or remit. No responsibility is accepted for guests personal belongings.
Every reasonable effort is made to present the property in excellent order in accordance with its advertised standards.